Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Vessel From God

I am back. I have not blogged in a few months and really don't have a reason why. Life was happening and I was letting it get the best of me. I was talking to a dear friend of mine who lives in Phoenix the other day and I must have really been doing a lot of complaining. She said very sweetly to me why don't you start blogging again so that you can see all the little things that bring you JOY.
I started this blog and really wanted to focus on "remembering to count it all JOY."
Well at some point during this summer I guess I quit counting it all joy and started looking at circumstances and feelings. I know better than that. My God tells us that we will have "Love, Joy, Peace,..." I am child of the living God and I am going to start living by the spirit and not by my flesh anymore.
I know that I will still have circumstances that will still happen in my life but now I am going to try to remember to find Joy and Peace in everything, and not let the Devil steal that time away from me again.
I just want to say thank you to my dear friend in Phoenix, and thank you to God for using her as a vessel that day.
One more thing, here are some of the little things that have brought me joy lately....
A God who is truly merciful.
A husband who has to be a saint to put up with me.
Six little girls who love me all the time no matter what I say or do.
A truly blessed life.

No comments: