Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Here I Go Again

I promise I won't make this a habit. I just am not as eloquent of a writer and am still a little upset about the outcome last night. I found this site that was written beautifully and has moved my heart back to having respect and praying for our new President. The site is www.randyalcorn.blogspot.com

I was so sad last night as I watched millions of people think this man was going to make some tremendous change in our country. I got to the point where I couldn't even watch. I have had time to pray and focus my heart back and Jesus. We will be fine and so will our country. I just will keep praying for those unborn children that have no voice. Jesus said "Let the little children come to me." I know he did not mean for them to come to him this way. Exactly on e year ago today I lost my child to a miscarriage. It was such a sad and lonely time for me. But you know who got me through it? Our wonderful saviour. He comforted me and gave me Hope. I will still put my Hope in him and I will still sometimes cry for those children that will never get held and kissed by a loving mom or dad. I will also cry for those moms who one day will fall down on their knees and weep for what might have been. Right now I encourage us all to pray for this nation, and rejoice that we will see Jesus again. We all can be the voice for those who have no voice; the unborn!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Great link. Thanks.

Tanya said...

Susan, you are so right. We need to show love and respect. I have been praying this morning for the same thing. God of course, is in control and there fore I will respect who God put in office. God bless you, from Tanya