Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Away in a Manger/Victory in Jesus

I thought I would share a little song that our 2 year old has started singing. We have been singing Christmas carols lately and she has one that she loves to sing. Away in A Manger this is her pick every time we ask her what she wants to sing.

Well this is how she sings it

Away in a Manger

My saviour forever

The Little Lord Jesus lay down his sweet head.

O.k. now that middle line goes to one of her favorite hymns that we sing, Victory in Jesus. We all laugh every time she does this and she gets so mad because she believes this is how the song goes. Well one day she will get it right, but then again she does have it right.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

She is a keeper, I love your little maidens. And she is just expressing her heart. Melanie was singing "Trust and Obey" the other day. It so touched my heart. Out of all the songs we sing at church, she picked a hymnal.

Nana C said...

Dad and I just read the post and we just laughed, it is so cute! Now I know the melodie and I will sing it when I tell the story! I love my girls!!!!! Love Nana C