Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy 16th Birthday



I can't believe that 16 years ago today I gave birth to my first child. She was a little girl and mommy was so excited. She had thick black hair and big brown eyes. Her father and I were in awe. Well 16 years later we are still in awe. She is a beautiful young lady who loves the Lord and seeks to live her life according to His will. I am so blessed and so thankful to call her my daughter.


        Happy Birthday Emily. I love you and am so very proud of you!!!

3 comments:

~SALLY~ said...

WOW!! Happy Birthday...16 was such a special birthday for me and I remember it well. (I was able to get my driving permit!)

She's beautiful...you are a blessed momma! :)

Leanne said...

Susan, first let me say, CONGRATULATIONS on your new little lady-in-waiting (in the womb)!!!! That is fantastic news!!

I want to thank you for your thoughts and prayers and your comment on my post about my miscarriage. I feel that there is a lot of healing and strength in the extended body of Christ, which we are in together, and we seem to have quite a bit in common. I accept your cyber-hug, and I'm sending one back to you!!

Have a fantastic day and may God richly bless you with energy, joy and vitality!!!!

Alisha Ann said...

HAPPY BDAY EMILY!!!!! Wow...16! Don't wish this year to go by fast, 'cuz it will :P

Love ya girl!

Ali