Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bloom Where You Are Planted!!!

Bloom where you are planted!!! I will be honest and tell all of you that I have decided to kick and scream and make sure that I am not planted in this new earth that God has called us to. I have made sure that I have made it miserable and desolate and dry and just down right unlivable for the  past 2 years. Boy do I wish I could change things, but I can't. The Lord opened my eyes about a month ago to the beauty that He has blessed me with.

This is a view of Castle Rock from the famous Castle Rock that my children love to hike. Each day I am learning to thank God for something beautiful in my new community. Wow it really isn't hard to be a happy joyful person when you learn to be thankful.

 

No comments: