Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

This Little Light of Mine

Well this Saturday night was a typical one for our family. Dinner, baths, getting church clothes ready,and then to bed. Everything went smoothly even the baby going to bed. Daddy and I were excited that we were going to get to bed early and not be tired for a Sunday morning. Well the baby woke up for her last feeding which was no big deal. I got up and feed her but when she was done she decided to show me her new trick. Well guess what that trick was? You guessed it, she holds her pointer finger up for me and shows me how she can do this "little light of mine," then she gets excited and claps her hands. Believe me Mommy was very excited and thought it was cute the first two or three times but after about two or three hundred times mommy doesn't think it is cute anymore. I am exaggerating just a little but I was watching the clock and after an hour and a half I was exhausted. Remember this is baby number 6 for us and we should not be having these types of things happen at night. We should know what we are doing and the baby should comply. Wrong!!! Well at 1:48 A. M. the light finally went out and boy was I happy. These are the times when I remember "to count it all joy..."

No comments: