Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Dream

O.k. everyone I had a dream last night and I am still in shock. I have had dreams before when I was pregnant about the baby but nothing this graphic. I was above myself in the dream and was able to see the whole delivery. It was amazing and so real. As the head began to crown and then be delivered it was beautiful and the baby looked just like all of my other ones. In my dream I reached down and helped pull the baby out and placed it on my chest. Now this is what really got me It was a BOY. No joke clear as day I was holding a little boy on my chest. I am still in shock as I write this because in my gut I think this is a girl again but now I wonder if God was showing me something last night and we are going to be having our first little boy. We will have to wait and see and either way I will Love whatever God gives us because a child is a blessing no matter whether the package is Pink or Blue. Only a little over four more months and then we will all know who this little bundle of JOY is.

3 comments:

~We are all led to the truth for which we are ready~ said...

Time to share my dream...I had it a few weeks ago and didn't want to say anything....you had just had the baby and I was actually there...lol....someone handed the baby to me and told me it was a boy! I was all worried because you and Marc had only picked out girl names so I asked what his name was and you told me Nera pronounced like knee-raa...weird I know. I'm not sure it's even ever been a name I keep forgetting to look but now I'm going to...lol...I guess time will tell. Now go eat some icecream and cookies and some chips and dip....lol.

Tanya said...

That is awesome. I know God give visions. THis has to be from Him. You and your sister having the same dream. I will pray for God's will. Love ya sister in Christ, from Tanya

Heather said...

OK..I am just too darn excited. I cannot WAIT to see the newest Jensen member:)Wouldn't it be awesome if God truly gave you that vision? The fact that you and sis are dreaming the same....hmmmm.....Sounds like a God 'thang' to me:)

Love ya!!!