Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Pregnant Lady and The 61 Year Old

The last two days we have spent removing wallpaper from the kitchen. It has been interesting to say the least. The kids have been entertained with my Dad over int he little guest house so that leaves my mom and I to a quiet house. But I have to tell you one thing if you were a fly on the wall you would be laughing. Picture a five and a half month pregnant lady whose tummy decided to pop out this week bending and climbing to reach different areas of the walls. I have done o.k. so far but by the end of the day I am so sore I walk like I have stick in a place where it shouldn't be. Then there is my mom,she is wonderful and such a help but I realized the other day that our parents do age and they are not as young as they used to be. So the two people in this house removing wallpaper this week are the 61 year old and the pregnant lady. Seems kind of strange don't you think. I will let you all know how long it takes. I am sure longer than it should but we move a little slower than others. Where is my sister when I need her.

8 comments:

Heather said...

LOL! Great post! I was gonna comment when I saw you yesterday that your tummy seems to be protruding more than it was on Saturday:)Hope Nana is able to move today! LOL!

We'll be there to help you paint. Just give us a holler!

Love and Blessings....

Susan said...

Heather Nana is moving today but very slowly. So we decided to take today off.

Nana C said...

ok. I will be calling Heather to paint, she will be great. Good post Love nana c

~We are all led to the truth for which we are ready~ said...

I don't do wallpaper...I paint, remember? So when it's time to paint, just send me a plane ticket and I will knock out 3rooms in around 48 hours...lol....ahhh, the memories..... =)

Tanya said...

I had to remove wall paper here after we moved in. It is not an easy task. If you need anymore help let me know. I do like to paint. I like to do borders also. Take it easy and do ask for help if you need it. Love Tanya

Toni said...

LOL! I can picture this funny scene. But it's good bonding time and a great memory maker to boot.
Blessings,
~Toni~

Unknown said...

You have a little guest house? Lucky! Or should I say blessed? :-)

Anyway, what are you going to do after you take the wallpaper down? I hope you post pictures!

TTYS - Sniz

BTW, thanks for weighing in about my curtains!

Becky said...

Glad you have some help. How fun to have a guest house!
Show us what you do after you rip it all off. : )