Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Monday, July 28, 2008

This and That

Not much has been happening here lately. We are all getting very anxious for the new arrival and we are settling into a routine again. It always seems like summer just messes with our schedule. I told the girls we needed to work on getting back into some kind of schedule before baby comes. We all know that doesn't happen overnight so we are beginning now. I know it always makes for a better transition with new baby if there are very few interruptions in our daily life.

Daddy and I seem to be on a second honeymoon lately and I love it. He is so compassionate and makes me feel like a princess everyday. We were just talking yesterday about how we grow more in love with each other each year. Thank you God for orchestrating this marriage.

Nana and Papa will be coming back in about a week and a half. The girls are very excited and mommy will get to rest for the last month of the pregnancy. I really am blessed to have family that helps out as much as they do. Thanks Mom And Dad.

I guess that is it for now. And if something exciting happens I will try to blog about it.

See you all later.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

It sounds like everything is going to well. I feel like I haven't talked to you for ever. I will see you soon and you are always in my prayers. love Tanya

Becky said...

How sweet of your parents. What a big blessing!

Nana C said...

Yes, we are anxious too., the days are flying by!!!! You can rest soon. Love Mom and Dad Nana C