Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Few Pictures

Here is a picture of our first snowman. This is our fourth winter and we have finally accomplished making a snowman. I think he turned out pretty good. The kids had a blast making him so we thought we would share this with all of our friends and family who don't get snow. This is just a cute picture of Macky at the end of the hill. I tried to get a picture of her sledding down the hill but of course I am not very good at taking action photos.
And finally some pictures of my SON. He is 4months old and I can't believe it. I am still in awe after 4 months that I have a little BOY!!!



9 comments:

Mrs. B said...

What great pictures! That picture of Macky is awesome! And little Levi is getting so big! Miss you all bunches. Got the package.

Mrs. B said...

What great pictures! That picture of Macky is awesome! And little Levi is getting so big! Miss you all bunches. Got the package.

Erik and Lorraine said...

How fun. I know the boys would love the chance to build a snowman like that! Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Tanya said...

Your family is growing so fast. They look like they are having a blast making a snow man. Levi is so cute, like I said, Mini Marc.

Nana C said...

Great pictures, Papa and I loved them. Thanks nana C

Heather said...

What an AWESOME snowman! Tell the girls that I need them to come to my house and build one!!! Our yard looks so bare!

Levi....what a punkin! He is definitely looking more and more like Marc. Scaarryy;)

Love ya, sister!

Blessed said...

That is an awesome snowman! I love the picture at the top of your blog - thanks for stopping by and giving me your input about Iowa. It's looking like a pretty good possibility... we'll find out more next week!

drea said...

Great Snowman, I love it and am slightly jealous :) It is beautiful there.

Congratulations on your son!!

Becky said...

What an adorable snowman! It was 25 degrees in FL this morning so we felt like we could've made one too...Now I know for sure that I don't need to worry about frostbite at 32 degrees. LOL! : )
Great photos.