Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Long Week

I am so glad that these past two weeks are almost over. Last week i was dealing with a very sick little boy. He had RSV and was miserable. Daddy got called out of town and so mommy was doing sick duty all by herself. I knew I would be fine it was the baby I was worried about. I did not want him to end up in the hospital. Well the lord took care of all of us and he was doing better within a couple of days. By the third night with Daddy out of town and the baby not sleeping well I was pretty tired. It was about 1:45 in the morning and Levi had fallen back to sleep after being nursed and cuddled. I was getting ready to walk out of his room when I put my hand on his crib and said,"Lord please bless both of us with some sleep." Well guess what? Levi slept for 8 hours. I was so thankful and I even felt rested. Thank you Lord for caring about the little things. This week has just been long because I am going on a short trip to see friends and family next week. So I think I am just excited. Needless to say I will be glad when this week is over.

No comments: