Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone?

I can't believe it. My first born son is almost five months old. It is not fair how fast they grow. Sometimes I just want to freeze time and not let him grow one more inch. But we all know that is not what God gave us these beautiful gifts for. He gave them to us up to be Godly sons and daughters who will love the Lord and follow Him all the days of their lives. So that is what we as parents try to do raise them to be Godly adults along with lots of prayer.

So back to my first thought. Where has the time gone. Levi is scooting and getting up on his hands and knees already and it makes mommy sad. I watch him becoming more and more independent every day. He will be 5 months old in just a few days and I feel like it has only been a few weeks since I gave birth to him. I am really just working on enjoying him and all my children because I know before I know it they will be grown and gone. I love all you kiddos and I love watching you all grow. Love Mommy!!!!

4 comments:

Tanya Ross said...

Beautiful post. Your right, they grow so fast. We should enjoy that time while we have it. Love Tanya

Mary said...

It is so true! I can not believe how big my kids are getting. It is crazy to think that my baby is 18 months.

Nana C said...

Susan, the post was lovely. Yes, the time does zoom..... but Dad and I have wonderful times with you now, and especially those when we can enjoy hubby, you and your charges, those wonderful little people God placed in your heart. Love Nana C

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the picture at the top of your blog. What a neat idea! Who took it? Since you are so sad about Levi getting older, are you going to have another baby? (God willing!)