Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Good Bye Faith

These past couple of days have been very sad for a dear family member of mine. My cousin Jeff and his wife Katie were expecting a beautiful baby girl due the end of May beginning of June. Well Sunday morning Katie had not felt the baby move and was concerned. After going to the hospital and having an ultrasound they received the news that the baby had died. Little Faith was born still yesterday afternoon, and was laid in her parents arms with a sweet little good bye smile on her face. We all know that she is in her Heavenly Father's arms right now, but we also know that her parents will miss her deeply. Please pray for this dear family in the days and weeks ahead as we know that God will be the only one who will be able to carry them through this next phase in their lives.

6 comments:

Blessedw5mom said...

Oh I can so understand their pain! We will lift them up in prayer!

drea said...

Oh, that is so sad, I will pray for your cousin. We share in their grief.

Nana C said...

Susan, you touched my heart with your love today. For many, you and your immediate family too, this loss of a child has occurred. You know I personally have not dealt with a loss myself, but all of us grieve and are thankful for our faith. Love Nana C

Tanya Ross said...

I will pray for them and my heart goes out to them.

Just Be Real said...

That is truly sad. I am so very sorry.

Josiah and Abi Wissmann said...

Oh! How sad! We will be praying for them! May God be so near to them in their loss!