Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family Picture

This summer when we went to California we had family pictures done. I think we have finally picked one to blow up and send to grandparents. Levi has a goofy look on his face and Kharis is acting silly but that is one of the reasons why we liked this one. The kids were being kids and I think those are some of the best photos. I have a few more and once we get thme all cleaned up I will post those also. Just wanted to share.

4 comments:

Tona said...

Great picture of you all! I also love pictures where kids are being themselves.

Nana C said...

yes, I agree with Tona.....the kids are being themselves....thank you Susan....love mom

Unknown said...

Wonderful picture! SO good when everyone is cooperating..well..almost!! ;)

Gottjoy! said...

I love that you shared this! You have such a beautiful family, Susan!