Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Friday, January 28, 2011

Mommy's Lap Went Bye-Bye

The other night after dinner we were all sitting around the table talking about our day and Levi was reading books in his chair. We have created a bad habit with him and we are now trying to correct it. For some reason whenever he was finished eating we would just let him down, which we have never done with any of the other children. Now we have to retrain him to sit at the table until everyone else is done.

So the other night he sat like such a big boy and everyone was done so daddy told him he could get down. He came running to me and said,"Yap mommy, Yap."

I looked at him and said," Honey Mommy's lap went bye , bye." It really has gone and I have no more room for him to sit on my lap.

He looked at me with a very serious look on his face. Lifted up my skirt to see my legs and got really excited and said," It's back mommy, it's back."

It was so cute and priceless that I had to let him sit on my lap just one more time. But no more because he just squishes the baby which is very uncomfortable for mommy.

In about a month my lap will be back and Levi can sit on it all he wants.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I can just hear that little voice - he's so adorable! Thanks for sharing - a good laugh for the day!

Unknown said...

Hee hee...that's precious!! :D Write that one down in his baby book (if you have one)!!!

Nana C said...

wow...way to go Levi.....have fun! love nana C

Anonymous said...

Too cute! No momma could've resisted that!

Gottjoy! said...

So precious! I love that you wrote this down to remember!