Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Monday, February 21, 2011

Feeling Blessed

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful church family. Yesterday was fellowship Sunday so me and a couple of the girls went to church. Reaghan had a migrane and daddy knew I really wanted to go to church one more time before baby comes. I was so blessed yesterday by the fellowship and encouragement form everyone. You know how it feels those last couple of days where you are irritable, tired , worn out, and you just want to have the baby. Well yesterday I didn't feel that way adn it felt so good. This is the church we were at when we lost our baby 16 months ago and they were so good to us.
Just this morning a young lady called me and wanted to tell me she was thinking about me and praying for me. She was a very special person to me when I lost Elias. It just feels good to know that they love you and are there with you during the ups and downs. I feel the prayers of this church body and the love of Christ through them. Thsi is what God wants from all of us. Such a beautiful example of who Christ is. I just pray that I too can be an example of Christ to someone.

Not even sure if I am making sense in this post I just feel very blessed today by the prayers and fellowship of all these families. Thank you Milliard you have truly blessed our family.

No comments: