Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just Waiting

O.k. I have 3 days until my due date and I just feel like this baby is never going to come. I really think I will be going over which is o.k. but I really, really, really want to have this baby. Just saw the midwife yesterday and everything looks great. my next appt is scheduled for next Tuesday, I am praying I see her before then. I know the day will come when I will be holding this child in my arms, but today it feels like it won't be for an eternity. I know that is not true, just beginning to have a hard time waiting.
So fro now I will enjoy these last days or weeks of being pregnant and rejoice when i finally do go into labor.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! You are A*L*M*O*S*T there! I expect your next post (or one shortly thereafter) will be announcing the newest member of your beautiful family! :) Can't wait.