Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Thursday, March 31, 2011

4 weeks Old

This cute little outfit that Uriah is wearing was given to us by a sweet lady who I met through blogging. Thank you Sally I couldn't wait to put him in it and he looks so cute. I met Sally after i lost Elias. She has been a faithful reader and I have felt her prayers through out this journey. I pray that someday the Lord will let me meet this new found sister of mine, she truly has been a blessing even though we have never met. So Sally this picture is for you and again thanks for the cute outfit.
Here is a picture of Uriah when he is 3 weeks old. I just love babies when they are only in their diapers.

Uriah was sound asleep but I had to have his picture taken because he looks so peaceful. He is now 4 weeks old and is growing faster than mommy would like him too. we weighed him today and he weighs 11 lbs even. I just can't believe how big he is getting. I still can't get over the fact that the Lord has blessed us with 8 healthy children. I love all of them and am very grateful for this life I live. Yes it is noisy at times ( well all the time) but is worth it. I couldn't imagine my life any other way. Thank you lord for blessing us the way you have I am humbled that you have chosen us to raise these children for you. Praying we keep our eyes lifted up during this season of our life.

7 comments:

Gottjoy! said...

He is so precious! I just love looking at all his pictures, so keep them coming.
And you, Susan, look so great! =)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! What a precious, beautiful baby! I love the outfit, too. :)

Unknown said...

OHHHH!! Smoochie smoochie!! He looks so cute....and he is growing like a weed! Thanks for sharing the picture. I do hope to meet you as well some day. Blessings! :)

Susan said...

Oh Karen thank you for the compliment. I still look pretty tired but I feel great.

~tmc~ said...

He is sooo adorable--cute as can be! I can't believe it's been 4 wks. already. Glad you are doing well!

Ali said...

He is getting SO big! He is an absolute cuite :D Keep the pictures coming :D

Love y'all!

Mikala said...

He is such a big boy!!!