Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Still Waiting

We are still waiting for our little bundle to arrive. I have never gone this far over so I am beginning to get impatient. I am now 4 days over but who's counting.

I saw the midwife yesterday and everything looks great. Now we just wait for the big day. So everyone who is praying for us thank you and keep praying.
Hopefully I will be posting soon about our newest member.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy! I am starting to get REALLY excited! Hang in there...you will soon be holding him! Remember, GOD'S timing isn't our timing...just because you have gone over your due date doesn't mean that was REALLY GOD'S due date. :) God knows EXACTLY when this little guy will make his debut! Praying for yoU!!!

Karen said...

Hi Susan,

Sorry I have been absent a bit lately. Just going through some things that I really need to hear from God, so blogging has kind of taken a back seat.

Anyway, I have thought of you often and keep you in my prayers. I pray that the baby will arrive VERY soon! I went a week over once and I was so frustrated! Just ends up it was my easiest labor ever! I look forward to hearing your announcement!

(((Hugs)))
Karen

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry that you're still waiting. It's hard to wait when you just want to meet your little one face to face. But it is true that it's God's timing, and He knows what is best. I do hope that your sweet baby will arrive soon for you.

BTW, my first baby was 13 days late. I hope you'll have some news much sooner than that. :-)

Foxy Lady said...

Praying for you Susan!! All in God's time:) I know, easier said than done!!