Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Friday, June 3, 2011

3 Months

What happened to my little guy. He decided to grow up over night. Uriah Beau has been such a blessing to our family and we are so thankful for him. Just the other night as daddy held him he told him "Your mommy prayed very long and hard for you, and God heard her prayers." I did pray for this baby and i thank God for him but I also prayed and didn't know it for all my other children. I knew I wanted to be obedient to God but didn't always know what that meant, but he did. So I believe i have prayed for all of my children and they are all a gift from God.

Uriah Beau 3 months old a gift from the Lord.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my...has it really been 3 months already!?!?!?! WOW!! He is sooo stinkin cute too! Looks like a happy little guy. :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

3 months already? So handsome.

And, I hear you on the praying...

Gottjoy! said...

Love, love, love these pictures, Susan. I know a lot of people, including me, was praying for the safe arrival of that little guy! I just can't believe how fast he is growing.

I spent a little time catching up on your posts this morning. Like you, we have been moving toward getting our house on the market. We looked at a house for a second time last night, so we may be one step closer. Exciting and scary at the same time.

Thank you for sharing your pictures of your blessings...they make me smile!
Karen