Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Not A Whole Lot Going On

I can't believe the month of June is almost over. I feel like nothing has been accomplished this summer and I still have so much to do. My parents left today and they are headed back to California, so next week we will try to get started on our summer schedule. I want to do school MWF and on T and TH I want us to start decluttering rooms. I would love to get this all done before the middle of August.
Everything else seems to be pretty normal here. Daddy is still looking for a different job, kids are growing bigger everyday, and summer is getting hotter and hotter. The younger children have been going to a local Five Day Club in the mornings which has been fun for the kids and also fun for mommy.
Well I must go for now because it is breakfast time and then off to the 5 day club. Praying I can get something accomplished next week.

No comments: