Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Bus Ride

The other day I am loading all the children into the van and one of them says' "Mom we are going on a bus ride today." I went along with it and half listened because there are many times that they turn our van into the Jensen School bus.
This time was definitely different. The four older ones proceed to tell me that they are all pregnant and what number this is for them. Just like it is no big deal. Then I begin asking questions like, " Are you married?"
They all say well of course like I am the dumb one.
My ten year old says, "I have no kids Mom but I am married to a Godly man so I stay home all day."
I said, "that is great, but what do you do all day."
She said "Well I sew dresses and blog all day."

I had to laugh because I don't sew at all and I am just beginning to blog. So wherever that idea came from it is one of her own.

No comments: