Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

She is ONE

My baby is now one. I can't believe how fast her first year of life went. She has been such a blessing to our family and her first year has been very exciting. I am looking forward to her second year. I am praying that this second year of life she will learn how to sleep through the night. I have heard parents say once you have kids you never get a full night of sleep until they are about five and I am beginning to believe that with this one.
Well enough complaining about my little blessing from God. Know I am going to brag about her accomplishments of her first year.

She can say Dada and Mama
She claps her hands and waves
Starting to play peek-a-boo
Loves playing with her sisters
Wants to walk really bad but not quiet ready
Loves climbing up the stairs to find all the action
And a joy to be around!

No comments: