Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Heavenly Father

Today was one of our days of running errands in the city. These days normally tend to be a little hectic and tiring for Mom and the children. This one was different. We started our day by leaving the house at 8:30A.M. to get to the orthodontist by 9:40. AS I am driving on the interstate listening to a song on K-Love I really am focusing on what the words were saying. This song was talking about people who are weary and lonely and don't have Jesus. At that moment I look in the rear view mirror and see my 8 year old trying to get a trucker to honk for her. I all of a sudden felt so extremely blessed at everything that God has given me. I know I just blogged about this the other day but I am so thankful that my eyes have been opened to how lucky I am to have such a wonderful Heavenly Father who at the strangest times says "I Love You Susan"
Just wanted to share with all of you that life is wonderful and when we turn our focus to the good it is even better
God Bless and Remember Jesus will carry your burdens for you (he carries mine everyday)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN, sister! I feel the same exact way!