Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Creighton

O.k. I am a little behind with birthdays this year and I am trying to catch up. My little Creighton turned 6 on July 17th. I am just now posting about it because mommy was very lazy this pregnancy.

Creighton you have been such a wonderful blessing to our family from day one. The smile that you always have on your face let's us all know how much Joy you have in your heart. You truly are a free spirit and I love this about you. I watch you play and can see how much you enjoy life. I wish we all could be this happy all the time. You teach me so much everyday through your actions. Thank you for being such a happy and joyful child. I pray you continue to live with this Joy through out your life. Happy birthday honey. Sorry it is so late.
Momma loves you.

3 comments:

Nana C said...

Wow, this is a good picture! Happy Birthday Creighton. Love Nana C

Tanya said...

That is not Creighton, that is giggles. She is so cute and she is always smiling. Happy Late Birthday. From Mrs. Tanya and Melanie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Creighton from Miss Lori, Ali, and Sydney!! We miss you and LOVE your hair cut! You look as beautiful as your mama!