Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Thursday, September 25, 2008

What a Wonderful God We Serve!

Life is great right now. I have been doing some pondering lately about life and how God is so amazing. Today while talking to a friend of mine about this last pregnancy and delivery I have had time to think about how amazing God is. I really struggled this pregnancy with trust. I knew I loved God and trusted him but I did not trust him completely. There were many different factors that I was dealing with in my life that I just couldn't give to God. Let me rephrase that: I could give them to him it was that I chose not to.

Well now that I can sit back and look at these past nine months God has been doing some major transformations in my life. I am so thankful for all that I have learned. It was not an easy road but when we remain obedient and diligent the Lord will always see us through. It is amazing to me how merciful he is to his people. We don't deserve all that he has given us but that is what is so wonderful about our God he is Merciful, Gracious, All Powerful, Wonderful, Magnificent, Loving, and Trustworthy. Wow just looking at these words makes me stand in awe of who he is.

One last thought as I close up this post. I sit today and look at all of my children and am so thankful to have seven beautiful, healthy little souls to raise up in the admonition of the Lord.

2 comments:

Nana C said...

Susan, sometimes just enjoying the peace I receive when spending time or just watching the grandchildren gives me joy and as your Mom you can know God has and continues to bless all of us. Love Nana C

Tanya said...

Yes, we have an awesome God and He always knows what is best for us. But, I have trouble giving it to God and letting Him have the control. You learned and you will know that when faced with challenges, you will know where to take them. Straight up and let them go. Love ya sister, from Tanya