Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Maclae's New Camera

My beautiful sleeping baby boy!!!
Big Sis Acting silly!!!
This is the real Reaghan, our opera singer!!
My sweet little Creighton just being herself.
Maclae being silly with her new camera.
Maclae got a new camera from Nana and papa for her birthday so I decided to display a few of her first portraits. Pretty interesting and silly. I think she is enjoying her new toy. I will be curious to see how the pictures change as she gets older. Hope you all enjoy Maclae's first masterpiece's I know mommy sure did.

6 comments:

Nana C said...

Susan, these are awesome, the post looks good. Love Nana C

Anonymous said...

Oh how different all the little blessings look! The girls will LOVE to see them in the morning! You are Blessed! Love ya!

Toni said...

Aw, great shots! And uh, need a babysitter? Because really, I'm thinkin' he's adorable and our kids would be thrilled to love on him for you. ;)
Blessings,
~Toni~

Heather said...

Tell Mac that I LOVE her pictures! She is quite the photographer!

Miss you guys!!! LOTS!

Love ya!

Tanya said...

Mac did a great job taking pictures. Everytime I see your family they all look so much older. See ya tomorrow. Love Tanya

Becky said...

Your little guy is too cute!!!!
Enjoyed the fun pics.