Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Thursday, October 23, 2008

We're Back

We are back from our quick trip to see Grandpa and I am so glad we went when we did. we got there Tuesday night and he was very alert and knew who we were and he was very excited to see Levi. we got some great pictures of Great grandpa with his newest grandson. Yesterday he was in some pain so the morphine that was given to him helped with the pain but really knocked him out so we didn't get much visiting in. I hope this journey does not take very long. I talked to his daughter today and she said he is now becoming agitated along with being in pain. I pray that the lord will show us all mercy and take Grandpa home very quickly.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

You are right when you say that. We love our family, but I hate to see them in pain. I hope that it will be short for him also. I will keep praying for him. Thanks for the sign. I am so glad that I have the freedom to tell people about who I am electing. Talk to you tomorrow.