Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Friday, January 8, 2010

Contentment

Gees. I have really had a hard time blogging lately. Life just seems to be uneventful right now which I think is a good thing. I have set some goals for this year and I am trying to work on them everyday.My main goal for this year is "contentment ." I am going to try to understand and experience true contentment that will only come from God. I know it won't be easy but with Christ nothing is impossible. I will keep you all updated on how things are going.

Now I must go so I can pack for a weekend with just Daddy and I!!!!

3 comments:

Tona said...

Have a great weekend! You are right that contentment can only come from the Lord. May we always see what He provides us as exactly what we need.

l.ann said...

Happy weekending with Daddy!!!! Get yourself in a good mood my friend!

Nutmeg said...

When I read this, the first thing I thought was "uneventful is GOOD!" Enjoy it! :)
Amy