Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Monday, February 22, 2010

A New Week

It's the start of a new week and I am looking forward to it being a good one. Our fifth daughter has a birthday at the end of this week and she will be 6. I can't believe it I really don't know where the time has gone. When we moved here to Iowa she was only a year and a half and now she is going to be 6 I really can't believe it. So this week I am going to keep my eyes focused up, and listen to His truths, and try to get through this week with lots of JOY, JOY, JOY.

3 comments:

Ali said...

I can't believe she'll be SIX!! Wish her a happy birthday for me!

Love ya'll very much!

Unknown said...

Oh...I LOVE birthday time! I am sure you will have a wonderful week! Eat LOTS of cake! That always makes me feel very happy! :)

Tanya Ross said...

Awesome, I can not believe the time flies so fast. It is so good that she will be six. Jeff just celebrated his birthday also, we had a blast on Saturday. I teased jeff that he is 44 and not matter how many times you change it, he will be 44. Funny. Have a great week and I will talk to ya later this week. Love Tanya