Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weigh In Day

I wasn't going to weigh in today. I feel really good and my clothes are fitting nice again and overall I am content with my weight loss. I didn't want to get to the point where this was a diet and not a lifestyle change. So this past week I didn't log into weight watchers once and I just did what I have been doing these past 2 months. Hubby and I went out to dinner and splurged. We shared an appetizer of hot wings, and for dinner split a sandwich and salad. After dinner I splurged and had two pieces of chocolate covered honeycomb. Yummy. This weekend we had a graduation and I chose to skip desert since I had splurged the night before. It's all about choices and it isn't that bad to say no more than yes. It is now my weigh in day and this week has been one of my best weeks, I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything and I am going to continue on with this just at a more relaxed pace.
So here are my results.
Last week 137.4
This week 136.6
Loss .8 lbs.
I can't believe I lost. 9.2 total. My goal was to lose 15.8 lbs. I am over half way there. I think I might actually achieve this goal.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah! You can do it!

Nana C said...

you have done awesome...I know about those choices...if I continue to not make them I would be go over my top weight......love mom