Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Friday, August 29, 2008

Getting Closer

I am now getting to the point in my pregnancy where I feel like I am going to be pregnant forever. I look at the little baby ticker on my blog and get so excited to see the days ticking away. I can't believe that in hopefully less than 13 days I will be holding my newest child. I feel like I have waited so long. I have also realized how Gracious God is to our family. He blessed us immediately after the miscarriage with another baby and everything has been just perfect this pregnancy. As my husband and I were talking the other night we were trying to pick out names and we found one that stuck out to us because it meant "God is Gracious." right away my hubby said that is perfect he has been so gracious to us by giving us another baby. We still have not decided yet but it is a good possibility. We will let you all know when baby comes.

No comments: