Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Midwife Appt.

It seems to be that I am the point in my pregnancy where all I write about is being pregnant. I am so sorry and please forgive me. Before long all I will be writing about is the new baby and then you will get sick of that. I will try to find some other topics in the near future.

Well I just had to let you all know that I saw the midwife yesterday and everything went really well. It actually went better than I could have hoped for. Baby is already down and in position. She was actually a little surprised at how far down baby was. Which was encouraging for me because for about a week and a half I have been having contractions on and off and they have been pretty good lately. They are even starting to go around to my lower back. Which means my body is doing something. Now don't get to excited I do this for about a month before I have mt babies but I really think this baby will be coming in August and not September. I am not going to get my hopes up but it is encouraging to know that this will soon be coming to an end and that i will be holding my precious gift in hopefully a couple of weeks. I will keep you all posted.

I have been doing some strange things lately. Tonight I was in the back yard on the ladder trimming trees. So we will have to see .....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I personally like hearing about the pregnancy! I set the baby widget to "days" instead of weeks on my end - so every time I log-on to your blog I see the days and think back to the days you were "only" 4 weeks along!

Very soon! Did you order the birthing kit yet?

Susan said...

I finally ordered the kit last Friday. I figured I couldn't put it off any longer. It should be here soon.

Tanya said...

Susan, remember to call me anytime. If baby decides to come early in the morning, let me know. Talk to ya later.

Foxy Lady said...

Preganany does weird things to us huh, just don't fall off any ladders. I will be praying for a soon and quick delivery.

Heather said...

I'll have Sam on standby, sister!

Can't wait to meet HIM:) OK....or HER:)

Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Trimming trees!! Goodness! : ) And all I seem to write about lately is my pregnancy, too. Oh well, it's my blog LOL!

Steph