Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Half Way

I can't believe I am to the halfway point in this pregnancy. I remember when I first found out I was pregnant I couldn't wait until the day I could say I was 20 weeks. Well I can say that now. I was at the doctors to day and he said ,"You're 20 weeks and 2 days." That was wonderful to hear. Now my next goal is third trimester.

6 comments:

Lori said...

And then the next goal...

birth.

Susan said...

O.k. not really thinking about the birth yet. Let me get to the third trimester first.

~SALLY~ said...

Hooray! So glad to hear you are still doing well...I think of you just about every day. Praying for you too! Blessings!!! :)

~Traci~ said...

Hi Susan~Thinking of you and your precious baby today:)
Traci

FightDiabetes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alisha a. said...

I'm so happy for you!!!!!