Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Monday, October 18, 2010

Prayers Needed

I am writing this post because I know a lot of you out there are prayer warriors. Our house has experienced a major sickness this fall. It began the end of August with our 4 year old and has affected almost everyone. I thought I would get away without getting this but I began showing symptoms 3 weeks ago. I am exhausted and am in bed many days. Baby is fine but this particular sickness can sometimes take 3-4 months to get rid of. Right now we are all working on building our immune system back up. I need to get rid of this so I can rest for baby. My midwife says it should be gone before baby comes but I will still be pretty wiped out she thinks physically. Prayer is needed for quick recovery and that I would be able to get the proper nutrition while I am sick. I am struggling with not wanting to eat I just am not hungry.
Thank you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...praying for you and your family. My little ones have both been sick the past few days and today hubby came home sick too. I know how you feel! Hope you are all well soon! :)

Another Arrow for Our Quiver said...

Sounds like mono or Eppstein-Barr. Solo sorry to hear this - saying prayers!