Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Chance for snow

O.k. it's not even the middle of Oct. yet and the weather is progressively getting cooler and cooler. Sunday they are calling for a chance of snow. Now it is only a 30% chance but come on give us some time to adjust before we beginning seeing snow flurries. I am beginning to wonder if this is going to be a LONGGGG winter.

5 comments:

Nana C said...

I solemnly hope I will not complain, because promise not to complain is a strong word! Bring on the coffee!!!!!!!! I love you mom

Susan said...

It's o.k. if you complain, because I will be complaining right along with you.

drea said...

Well..to some of us...it sounds wonderful. Snow and a season...can't imagine.
:)

Tanya Ross said...

I like snow, but I would like to see it closure to Christmas, not Halloween. And if it starts here now, it will be a long winter. And I have been freezing. I prayed about the books and I know God is going to get them through. Talk to ya tomorrow.

l.ann said...

Ahh...snow. To see the beauty!
LUCKY!!!!!