Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I LOST!!!!

I have completed my first week of weight watchers. Can't believe the crap I have been putting in my body. It has been a long week trying to get my body off of all the sugars I was in taking. On the positive side I exercised every day last week but one and I feel great. I was telling a friend last night that I didn't get my workout in and I could tell. I just didn't feel as energized, I actually felt a little bit sluggish.

So here is the result of this last week:

Beginning weight 145.8lbs.

This week's weight 142.8lbs.

3 lbs!!!!! I lost 3lbs!!!! I am so excited and proud of myself. Now onto a new week.

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is incredible! Good for you. Are you doing WW online or actually going to meetings? I would love to hear more about this. I have lost 9 lbs since Jan, but I have 15lbs to go (I'm at 145lbs...did I just admit that=)Ha!). I have been walking 4x a week and going to Curves, but I would love to hear about how you are doing WW.

Lori said...

Yay!!!!!
I just knew you would lose this week! I'm so proud of you! And a little jealous at the same time! You've already lost half as as much as I have so far, and I'm in my third week! Urgh......
Really! I'm happy for you! You should go treat yourself today!

Sally, Greg and Hannah said...

WOW!!!! So happy for you! I remember when I was dieting and it was such a tremendous thrill to see pounds melt away. Wanting to be healthy is such a wonderful thing. I have heard nothing but good things about Weight Watchers...keep up the good work!

Nana C said...

Susan ....wonderful about the weight loss. You will be seeing more results as the weeks go by. I have lost just under a pound in 3 weeks, I had lost l.5 lbs 1st week, but gained and last week lost .2 of a pound. Dad has lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks. We will definitely be counting the points along with you. You are succeeding!!!! love mom