Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4 Weeks Ago

4 weeks ago today I did my first official weigh in with Weight Watchers Online. I knew I was the heaviest I have been in a long time. I knew I wanted to get to at least 135 and maybe 130. I thought the 130 would be almost impossible but after today I think the 130 is obtainable.
4 weeks ago: 145.8
Today 138.6

7.2 lbs in 4 weeks. I can't believe it. I am so excited. I am now out of the 140's and into the 130's. 8 more to go. I know I can do this.

3 comments:

Gottjoy! said...

Susan,
I finally checked into the site. I am about to take the plunge...you are inspiring me. My greatest fear is not having the accountability in person and wasting my money. How did you make yourself stay accountable?

And woot! woot! for your weigh in! Incredible!

Tanya Ross said...

That is so good Susan, keep up the good work. You can do it.

Nana C said...

Dad just got an invite to rejoin WW. no 29.99 fee, only 18.00 monthly with a one year committment, seriously going to give this some thought. I agree you are inspiring. love mom