Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Weigh in Day

It's weigh in day. I was a little nervous about getting on the scale today for a couple of reasons. I only walked once this week and only did Tae Bo twice. Well and with Easter I did eat a little more than I should have. But in the end I still had a loss.
Last week 141.4
This week 140.4
I lost another pound. I am so happy. This is really working. I know have a goal to try and be down another 10 lbs by the time we go to California in June. That gives me about 9 weeks. I will have to work hard.
In the last three weeks I have lost 5.4 lbs which I think is pretty good. I have to say I am pretty proud of myself.

5 comments:

Nana C said...

yes, you could hear the excitement in your voice today!!! Good success comes with good choices! (I made that up) mom

Tanya Ross said...

That is awesome Susan, you are inspiring me. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

You will have to go on my power walks with me when I'm there! I'm SO excited to see [less of] you :o)

"Weigh" to go Sister!!!

Ali said...

I'm so happy for you, can't wait to see you all :)

In His unfailing love,
Ali Ann

Unknown said...

As my mom always said: "WOOT WOOT!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!"

That always made me smile. So glad things are going well for you...you deserve it! :)