Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reaghan is 10!!!!

Where have these last ten years gone? I can't believe my little Reaghan Mae is 10. I will never forget the day I found out I was pregnant with her. I was shocked to say the least but what a beautiful blessing she has been to our family. So thankful the Lord gives us gifts when we least expect them because I think those are sometimes the best.
Happy birthday Reaghan. Have a very blessed 10th year. I love you Mommy.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Reaghan!

Erik and Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday to Reaghan!!

Unknown said...

Aww! Happy 10th birthday Reaghan! No more single digits now! :)

Mary said...

NO WAY!

Tanya Ross said...

Happy Birthday to you Reaghan!!! I hope you had a awesome birthday.