Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weight Gain

O.k. so today is weigh in day and I wasn't even going to weigh in, because this week I did terrible. Then I figured I can't just blog about my wight loss I need to be honest and share everything. The good weeks and the bad weeks. So here is my bad week.
Last week 137.8
This week 138.8
OOPS! I put on a pound. I will work harder this week and I hope to be back down next week.

2 comments:

Nana C said...

oops......... well you will be better this week. I have seen your progress and you are determined. I am back and forth since march 8th, and I have been eating 5 to 6 times a day, smaller amounts. I have been watching portions, but not weighing the food as you do..you are good at that. oops is ok. love nana C

Gottjoy! said...

You are doing great! Don't worry about that pound! You seem so determined and I am enjoying watching your progress=).