Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Friday, September 10, 2010

First Days Of School

We have almost made it through our first full week of school. It started out great the first few days and then we had some bumps in the road. I always forget how time consuming schooling the children is and I sometimes lose focus. I have to remind myself that God called our family to this way of life so he will be the one who guides us through it.
So today is Friday and it is so tempting to tell the children we are taking the day off, but I am not going to do that. We are going tot preserver and get through the day. I am going to push the tired eyes open and give thanks for being blessed to have my children at home with me. We are going to finish our first week of school and look forward to next week.
Thank you Lord for blessing me with this opportunity to teach my children morning, noon, and night. Help me to keep my eyes focused on you and help me to remember to teach them to Love you.

1 comment:

~tmc~ said...

Hope you are doing well and baby too:)