Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Thursday, September 2, 2010

We Have Visitors

My parents came in to town on Sunday afternoon. My sister and her family were with them. They are moving to North Carolina so it was nice to get to spend and evening with all of us together. Nana and Papa stayed here with my Nephew Blane who is 18. They will be here for about a month, so it will be nice for the kids to get to spend that time with their grandparents. My parents always come and stay for an extended period which has helped the children grow very close to them. We start school on Monday which will be interesting since we have always been in the middle of school when my parents are visiting. I will have to be really strict with the children to keep them on schedule. The kids like to sneak over to the guest house to visit Nana and Papa. We are blessed to have family who enjoy and our children.

3 comments:

Gottjoy! said...

What a blessing to have an opportunity for your children to spend time with their grandparents. Sometimes my aunt stays with us and my children adore her, so trying to get school done can be a chore. However, they have learned as soon as they get all of it done, they can go spend time with her. I think they lessons they are learning spending time with her balances out the days they may rushed through their schoolwork and may not have dotted all their 'i's and crossed all their 't's.
Have a good week, Susan!

Unknown said...

Have a fun time together! I don't have my grandparents anymore...and I really miss them! :(

Tanya Ross said...

I am so glad that they made it. I hope you all have a great time visiting.