Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Days Are Going So Slow

I feel like time is standing still. I will be 14 weeks on Monday and I am so ready to be past this month. I just want my 16Th week to come and go, but it seems like it is never going to get here. I feel like the pregnancy has gone pretty well so far except the past few weeks have really lingered. I have really had to fight that fear that tries to creep up inside of me. I will walk past the mirror and look at myself and think, uh-oh I don't look as big as I did yesterday, or I will feel something not normal and worry that something is going wrong. This has definitely been a different pregnancy. I am happy for each day I get through but I am really looking forward to hitting some of my own personal mile stones.

1 comment:

Gottjoy! said...

Susan,

I am sure that you are so ready to get through some milestones. I will pray that you will be carried these next few weeks. Maybe getting in the swing of things with school will help. I say that knowing I would feel just like you ;).
Praying for you, dear friend, and that miracle growing inside of you....
Karen