My dear friend Tanya at wilderness-shiloh tagged me and I asked me to write 15 things about myself. So here it goes.
1. When I was little I used to tell my Dad I wanted 12 kids.
2. I got married when I was 21 to a wonderful man.
3. I had my first baby 3 weeks before my 23rd birthday.
4. Two weeks after my wedding my husband went out to sea for 6 months.(Man that is a long time for newlyweds)
5. I lived in the same house my whole life until I joined the Navy.
6. I was a band geek in high school and played the saxophone.
7. I have had three babies in the hospital and three babies at home. (Home is the best experience)
8. When I married my husband I told him I wanted to be a doctor and live in Boston someday. (Well that didn't happen but I think the life we are living is much better than what I had wanted)
9. Footloose was my favorite movie in Junior High and High School.
10. I went to all 4 proms when I was in high school. ( I still don't know how I talked my Dad into it when I was only a freshman)
11. I have been watching E/R faithfully since the first show.
12. The thing I hate the most in life is laundry.
13. The thing I love the most in life is Jesus Christ.
14. I am 6 weeks older than my husband which makes me the older woman.
15. My husband baptized me the same weekend our 4th daughter got dedicated. That was a holy weekend.
Well that's about all. Hope you all enjoy.