Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cabin Fever

We have got cabin fever bad!!!!!!

The kids and I are really starting to get on each others nerves these past couple of days. The weather has been in the single digits and wind chill has been below zero some days. This makes for a long day for all of us because we are not stepping one foot out into that frigid air. This is our third winter here and I am ready for Spring. In case some of you don't know we moved her to the mid west from Phoenix Arizona so this is a culture shock to us.


I was doing fine the first couple of days it was cold but you can only watch so many episodes of Little House on the Prairie and I am sick of watching Facing the Giants. Let me tell you, you can only watch that movie so many times and then you are burnt out. I don't even cry anymore when she finds out she is pregnant, which got me every time. I think I need a break from the Eagles.


I watched the weather today and PRAISE GOD it is supposed to be warming up. Well this is a pretty boring post so I think I will wrap it up and spend some more time couped up and dreaming of the first signs of Spring. Hope all of you are staying warm and toasty.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm tellin' ya...all you need is Guitar Hero. Nothing makes a cold, winter day go by faster:)

Hang in there sunshine. The weekend is supposed to be b-e-a-U-tiful:)