Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

12 weeks 2 days

I went to the doctor today to see our little bambino and make sure that things were still going well. Everything looks great. Baby is growing and mommy couldn't be happier. I talked to a friend after the appointment and she said I sounded much better than normal. Maybe that was a bit of excitement that she heard. I got lots of pictures of baby and still can't believe that I am growing another life inside of me. I have it my head I am just ready for it to hit my heart. For now I feel great and have a huge grin and I am praying that I will start to feel some excitement.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...I can't wait to see the progress! You do sound so very happy. Congratulations! Mine is only 8 1/2 weeks and I want another already! Ha! That true mommy desire never leaves us, huh?

Tanya Ross said...

That is so great! I am glad that everything is going good. It will hit you soon enough. Baby sounds healthy and it seems official.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Susan! I didn't realize you are pregnant again! Congratulations!! I'm so very happy for you. I have tears of joy right now on your behalf. What a blessing. Your heart must be full. I will pray for you and the baby throughout the pregnancy.

~tmc~ said...

Yay! I'm happy things are well! I'm glad you're grinning--next comes the excitement part:) Hope it comes soon. It's a good feeling:)

Anonymous said...

Praise God that everything is going so well! That is great news!