Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Friday, August 13, 2010

A Long Week

This week seems to have been extremely busy during the first half and has left me paying for it. I think I overdid it this week and I am paying for it today. I was beginning to really feel better and then today the morning sickness hit and has had me knocked out all day. Just can't get comfortable and my tummy just wants to be stubborn. I am going to bed early and praying for a good weekend. Hope all of you have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Nana C said...

Yes, rest, put your feet up and the family will take care of you and they have a great Dad to help them.......love nana C

Gottjoy! said...

Susan, how did I miss your news! I have been away from the computer this summer and just went back to reread your posts....Oh, sweet friend, congratulations! I know this may be a little bittersweet, but I will pray that joy will continue to swell in your heart. I will remember to pray for you as you navigate through all these feelings and emotions.

I love that picture of you and your family! You are stunning! And your family is so precious!

Lifting you up...Karen

~tmc~ said...

Hope you can rest and feel better:) Morning sickness is no fun sometimes.