Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Busy Day

Yesterday was a very full day for us and I was a little concerned as to whether or not I would get everything done. A lady from our church had brought a lady in to speak about home remedies and I really wanted to go. She was going to talk a lot about using herbs and making your own tinctures. This seminar started at 9:00 and Ia was taking all of the children, because the church was also having a 5-day club. Perfect timing the kids could have fun and so could mom. I knew I would have to plan ahead so everything would be taken care of. Monday night my oldest daughter made dinner ahead of time for the next night. She made the lunch and got it ready to go so we wouldn't have to eat out.

Then yesterday I woke up to a wonderful surprise. The kids let me sleep until 7:00. They had gotten the little ones up, dressed them, and fixed their hair. As I was getting ready they made sure everyone got fed even mommy. Then it was time to go and I had forgotten to check to make sure we had everything. I shouldn't have been surprised. They took care of packing all the food, water, diapers, and extra food. I was amazed and proud of how my daughters took charge and got a family ready to be away from home for a whole day. Plus we had a great dinner ready fro us when we got home. Thanks girl for all you do, you both will be great wives's and mommy's some day.

4 comments:

Tanya Ross said...

That is so awesome how they pitched in and helped. I hope you had a good class and I can not wait to hear about your class.

Nana C said...

well, there you go again bringing wonderful moments of joy to those of us who tune in to your blessings and also bring joyous tears to nana. thank you...papa liked it too...can't wait to hear about the tinctures....love mom

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw your ticker on the side bar. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! WOWWWWW!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

So glad that your girlies are such blessings to you. I hope one day my children will do the same for me! Blessings, sister!

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a blessing. You and Mark must've been so proud of them.