Those who plant in tears will harvest SHOUTS OF JOY. They weep as they plant their seed, but they sing as they return with the HARVEST.



Psalm 126:5-6

Friday, December 21, 2007

My Big Sis

I had asked my sister to read my blog today because I wanted to see if she remembered her Billy Joel 8-track. O f course she did,and she also mentioned that she still cries over it.

Then she had to comment about my book Anne of Green Gables. She asked me if I had forgotten that she was the one who had gotten it for me. DUH!!! I said that was my favorite gift, I don't think I will ever forget who gave that to me. Thank you sis for that wonderful gift.

I guess I just wanted to let her know how special she is to me by blogging just about her.

So here you go Sis.

Love ya.

1 comment:

~We are all led to the truth for which we are ready~ said...

Thanks lil' Sis! I didn't think you had forgotten but I reminded you anyway...lol. Merry Christmas and I can't wait until next year!